HOURS DURING EXAMINATION
(Begin 2 weeks before exam)
|MONDAY - FRIDAY
8.45 am - 5.30 pm
*8.45 am - 6.00 pm
*8.45 am - 7.00 pm
*8.45 am - 10.45 pm
This is a great resource if you are :-
- looking for recently published books on a particular topic
- conducting book-based research in any academic discipline
- searching for books that you can download
- not able to visit the library to borrow books on the shelf
At NetLibrary, we've always recognized that there's no such thing as a one-size fits all library. And that's why we continue to provide more eContent, more access options, and more collection development tools than any other provider. You'll find nearly 300,000 eBooks and audiobooks, subject centers and the collection development resources you need to build, manage and enhance your collection.
The transition from print to eBooks is happening faster than predicted, driven by hand-held devices and the wide choice of titles published as eBooks. Students and younger readers who have grown up with digital media and the internet are completely comfortable reading from eBook devices and their computer screens. With more and more study and research materials born digital, eBooks will rapidly overtake printed books as the learning medium of choice in schools, colleges and universities.
After long hours of study, you may need to unwind with some quiet board games. We have a small variety of games such as scrabble, checkers, and chess for you to enjoy. These games are for in-house loan only. Please contact staff on duty for more information.
Important notice to borrowers:
- One game set per user
- A user will be responsible for the checked out game set
- Any item found missing, broken, torn, or in unsatisfactory condition, a RM 10 fine will charged to the borrower.
- Everyone is expected to behave in courteous and considerate manner while playing the game. Anyone behaving in an unacceptable manner will be asked to leave.
- The maximum loan period is 3 hours.
To safeguard your personal belongings against unfortunate incidents, we have provided lockers for rent. These lockers are located near the library entrance. The rental rates go according to the duration of the rent i.e daily, weekly, or monthly. Due to high demand, lockers are not always available.
Daily rental - RM 1.00 (No deposit required)
Weekly rental - RM 5.00 + a deposit of RM 5.00
Monthly rental - RM 20.00 + a deposit of RM 5.00
Please contact our Circulation Desk for reservation or further inquiry. Every locker user is expected to keep the key safely. A fine of RM1.00 a day will be imposed for failure to return the key on time and a RM10.00 fine for lost key. The library will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the assigned locker.
Several PC Terminals are provided to allow for internet access. However, they may not be enough for everyone. Patrons may bring in laptops for the wireless access (WiFi).